- Magnum of SCHUG 2008 Pinot Noir, Carneros "Heritage Reserve." ($85 value)
- Private wine tasting in the SCHUG Carneros Estate Winery wine cave.
- Dinner for six  people at SCHUG Carneros Estate Winery catered by winery chef Kristine Schug.
- Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary spa package – Rejuvenation Package: Enzyme Bath with a 75 minute Swedish Massage. ($195 value)
- TJ’s Gym: 9-class On-Ramp series at any of TJ’s four  locations, plus a free month of regular Crossfit* classes. ($480 value) *CrossFit is a workout program based on functional body movements, drawing from the disciplines of Olympic weightlifting, gymnastics and cardiovascular fitness.
- A four-bottle vertical of Justin Isosceles – a Bordeaux blend from the Justin Vineyards and Winery in Paso Robles, CA. ($540 value)
- One-hour Bay tour flight on a Cessna 172 airplane. Leave from the Petaluma Airport and enjoy spectacular views of the Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. Limited to two  people. ($600 value)
- Handcrafted chain mail jewelry. A matching set: 18" necklace, 7" bracelet, and a pair of earrings. Made of anodized aluminum rings, which can be made slightly longer. ($60 value)
- Hand crocheted lace scarf. ($40 value)
All proceeds benefit Camp Chance, a program completely funded by donations from citizens and local businesses.
For tickets and information, contact Rebecca Kuga at 415-485-3025.